Monday 6 November 2006

Awesome Cyber Crop

Our last Cyber Crop for the year was... in a word... awesome! I had the BEST fun! I only managed to get 2 LO's done... but so far there has been 58 LO's loaded to the gallery... not to mention the LO's our little scrap rebels did over the weekend!

Best weekend... am so proud to be a part of this site and these girls lives!

Anyway... my sad attempts, well actually, they're not so sad! I quite like them now - just 'different' for me!

This is the colour challenge one - Pink Red and Brown. So naturally I chose a boy LO.. and Crissy - finally I rose to your challenge... look very carefully and you will see Bling on a boy's LO! Oh the funny thing with this LO... Kerry did the same thing for the same challenge... and Vicki has done one previously! Rose Coloured Glasses abound at LC's!




... and this is for the new "cluster" technique I'm seeing popping up everywhere. Love it... but I found it hard to do, especially for this "more is more" queen of the scrap world!!


We also had 3 other challenges - a sketch, a step by step and one about scrapping something mundane but meaningful. I'm a slacker though and didn't do them! I'm thrilled I got these 2 done as my mojo has definitely left the building!

Oh.. Peta {thanks Peta} put me onto the new version of Mozilla Firefox 2.0. If you use Mozilla Firefox, go download it now - it's got spell check for all these little windows we type in on the forums and even here! It's brilliant - especially for slackassed typists such as myself!!

Until next time... take care of you!

5 comments:

  1. great layouts Mistra. love the flourish on the layout of Kellan very nice. the layout of us girls is great too simple for you but great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Mistra especially the Stepping Out In Style one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the LO's Mistra - espically the one of us girls - great flourish on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your layouts as usual.
    And I really enjoyed the Cyber Crop.

    PS - I have Firefox 2 and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Mistra...and I better go & check out those sneek peak layout from LC's....*fiona*

    ReplyDelete