Sunday 25 May 2008

Here's the LO I created for my challenge for the Now Scrapping CC, this is Jules and Karen on the day they first met IRL at my house. I'm so lucky to have some friends that I can call 'treasures' in my life, Jules and Karen are two of them!

I've had this PP for almost 6 months and finally got to use it, I love it... you can't see it here but it is all glittery {love my glitter!!}. Sadly I've acheived nothing else all weekend except cook, do the dishes and babysit... well ok, I chatted a lot at the cyber crop, but didn't crop. Mojo wasn't flowing!!



I have used: Bazzil, SEI & K&CO Patterned Papers, Heidi Swapp Centre of Attention Alphas, Bella Chipboard Flourishes, K&CO Felt Flowers, Making Memories, Prima, Green Tara & Kaiser Paper Flowers, Kaiser Rhinestones, Making Memories Paints, Kindy Glitz, Tags & Stranded Embroidery Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment