Sunday 12 June 2011

Butterfly Fairy Garden - Shadow Box

I have been working on this for months!  Got the frame all done, the shadow box inserts all ready.. and then lost the oomphf.  And then Jennifer released Toadstools and Mini Fairies and I was off... they were just what I needed to finish it!



There are piles of Dusty Attic deliciousness here!  The new Baroque Frame, Flutterbies, Mini Butterflies, Toadstools and Mini Fairies.   I have used some gorgeous Graphic 45 papers, Green Tara Roses, Leaves and Silver Stems, fusible film behind the Flutterbies, Smooches, Stickles and Rock Candy Crackle... had lots of fun!!



Now I just need to get my new scrap room started so I can put it up somewhere to look at!!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The colours work so well together, Love it.
    KMD

    ReplyDelete