Sunday 7 February 2010

52Q Tags - FINALLY FINISHED!!!

I did it... I actually completed a project! So many years I have been wanting to finish one of Emily's year long challenges and I finally did it, I'm actually quite proud of myself! These were the last 12 that I'd not go around to finishing last year. I sat down Friday night and yesterday and played and got them completed.

'










I'll load them all up in one spot on here soon.


So... now what do I do?


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Scrap something exquisite like these for your dear friend.... Marcy!!! LOL these are truely works of art that would shame those hanging in a gallery! I love the style, oh gosh I wish we could meet IRL and you teach me everything an arty godess knows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pffft... you're the arty goddess, I just pretend! I think we would have MUCH fun together... like I said, you guys need to move to Perth ;-)

    ReplyDelete