Sunday 22 May 2011

Sisters: Friends - Inspired by Emeline


Over at Dusty Attic we are having an "Inspired by" challenge each fortnight... just to get us all out of our comfort zones and try new things!  It's great fun and already I have gained so much out of it.  Our first challenge was Emeline Seet's stunning style!

I wandered through her gallery many times carefully looking at what she does that makes them unmistakeably hers, it was great fun and a fabulous learning experience!

I loved the quote Emeline used on her JE Layout so have lifted that as well... it's so true of my sister, so glad she is also a friend to me, someone I can always rely on to get me back on track.
 

I have used Dusty Attic's Scroll #5 {DA0218} here, simply painted with a green acrylic paint to match.


Papers by Websters, Flowers by Prima, Bling by Delish Designs, Button Centre by Tim Holtz, and there's Melissa Frances Vintage Resin Shapes as well, and satin ribbon.

I love Emeline's use of ribbon, and her punchwork... these are elements I think I'll be using more of in my future layouts!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment