Friday 29 August 2014

Create Dreams Layout - Donna Salazar Designs

Hi everyone, today I have a little 8x10 layout to share with you!  This one is of a favourite photo from when I was in New York... I was so very happy there, loved that city and loved one very special person I got to meet while there.  

 

Today I have used Donna's Mix'd Media Inx, not only to stamp, but also to alter the colour of a flower, some ribbon and to make some 'ink' splotches.


It was so easy to do with the reinker, just a few drop with some water in a small mister bottle or dropper bottle and you have your own perfectly matched colour spray.  If you don't have the re-inker, then the ink pads are definitely juicy enough to blot onto a craft sheet and add some water.  The wonderfully pigmented ink creates colour that goes a long way!


Thanks for stopping by today!  See you again soon...


DSD Products used: 
Clearsnap - Mix'd Media Inx {Indigo, Stormy, Denim} | Mix'd Media Inx ReInker {Indigo} | Twinkle Dust Glitter {Sugar Shimmer} | Glue Gloss
Spellbinders Dies - Rose Creations | Wonderful Wings | Shadow Flowers
Art Gone Wild Stamps - Banner and Words | All My Love

Other:
Maja Design Patterned Papers
Paper Flowers, Gauze
Denim, Ribbon, Jewellery Findings, Tag




 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment