Saturday 4 July 2009

Ahhh... to scrap...

... is a wonderful thing!

I was wondering where my mojo went, have been in a bit of a scrapless funk most of this week. The couch and I became wonderful friends!

I created this... sweet and pretty and girly, needs some paint to shabby it up a bit though!


A New Friend, LO Sketch Design: Pagemaps

And then went to Scraptivate Friday night and scrapped with my dear Dizz and Jen, laughed until my cheeks hurt, got my act together and created... ahhh bliss; flourishes flowers bling, and a wee bit of glorious grunge, all a scrap girl needs!

These are Fun Days, LO Sketch Design: Pagemaps, with a Mistra Twist

and then this... simple, but those eyes needed simple!

Bright Eyes, a Mistra Design


I feel better now... time to scrap some more, try keep this mojo flowing!

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment