Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tease me...

ok... so I'm teasing you instead!

Last weekend when I wandered into Tomorrow's Memories I found a little package waiting for me saying 'scrap me', ok well maybe not those words but it feels like that every time I am given a new DT pack... just like Alice with all sorts of new wonders to be found!

So I scrapped my little heart on Saturday night... and here's some peeks for you until I take them back to TM's on Saturday {ooooh 'citement, 12 hour crop happening and it's a PJ Party!!}

Anyways... back to teasing!

These are NEW not yet arrived papers from Kaiser... they're a bit nice!!

This one I've used a splash of delish red... look at that lush foil embossed paper in the background... mmmm... so decadent and some gorgeous Swarovski Crystals set in a line were perfect to set it off!


And this one left all earthy with browns... bit of bling, bit of lace... versatile huh!


So pop on by Tomorrow's Memories soon to see the range when it arrives, you'll love it!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment