Sunday 4 March 2007

Another LO...

Did another LO today. Been dying to scrap this pic for ages! Papers here are from the Dirty Laundry Range by Keeping Memories Alive, I have NO idea why I bought these, had had them forever... they're truly horrid to me now. But, cut them up and mix them around a bit and they work, I'm really happy with the outcome! The LO is based on a Becky Fleck Sketch from her March 07 PageMaps Go check them out.. her sketches are always inspiring. And be sure to look at the March Sketch examples, scroll on down and you'll see a LO by my gorgeous and talented friend Lisa!!


This photo is a classic. We had a big council cleanup and I walked out one morning to see a wall of small vacuum cleaners on the next door neighbours verge. I know she is always vacuuming, and at all hours of the day and night... but how she's gone through so many is beyond us! They don't speak English so we can't even ask them, but we were giggling all week over it!


Guess what... 5 Sleeps to go!! 5 more sleeps and we'll be on the way to the Retreat!! Wooohooo!!!

Had a busy weekend, loaded all the new yummies into the shop, worked out how to get the DT LO's on the front page of the shop, sent out the newsletter... then packed orders all yesterday and today! I sold out of the MaDscrappers Kits I make up within the hour! I was honestly gob-smacked... thrilled though!!

OK... that's all from me... take care of you!

4 comments:

  1. LMFAO... now I thought I was anal about keeping a clean house, this lady really wore her vaccies out hey! Thats just classic Mistra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like life is normalising Mistra - 4 sleeps now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was coming to the Boxx retreat. There are so many members I would love to meet in real life. Maybe 2008????

    I am sure your all going to have a wonderful week end. I can't wait to hear all about it and see everyones new layouts.

    Wishing you safe travels and lots of fun Mistra.

    Also while I think of it, thanks so much for your emails re Madscraps. I have enjoyed them a lot but have no spare $$$ for scrap shopping right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. talk about a collection you have... haha.. its a great bright layout .. wicked.. hey and whats this about talent.. me have talent..ok you fall on your head.. haha.. thanks M.

    ReplyDelete