Thursday 1 October 2009

Want a challenge...

Go check out Totally Addicted to Sketch... Ms Karen McLauchlan scrapper extraordinaire has taken over ownership of this cute sketch challenge blog! And guess what else... there's me there on her DT *big grin* ... which really is funny, amusing and right all at the same time because once 'aponce' a time Karen was one of my much loved MaD's DT members... and now I'm one of hers. I love this scrappy life with it's twists and turns...

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much Mistra for that update tried again today and its still down they must be so mad, congrats on the DT you deserve it your work is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mistra! Just wanted to say welcome to the TATS design team! I look forward to working with you, and I love your style!

    ReplyDelete