Friday 9 October 2009

Holiday scrapping:

My mojo went walkabout again, it's really naughty you know... it's supposed to wait for me in my scrap room for whenever I want it!!

This LO took me all day to do... not sure if the mojo was being bad or the procrastination levels were at an extreme high! Mind you... I did sit there at my desk with the laptop chattering away for most of the day; looking at the photo for about 2 hours, paper for another couple of hours. Well at least my fingers got some exercise!!


This one I did in under 2 hours this morning... and that was while I was nattering away as well. Go figure. The difference here though is this used a sketch {from So Sketchy} and the colours and patterns {bright and out there as they are} just called to me! Using a sketch made it all so easy though!!

I love them both... one is comfy and grungy and the other is what I call grungy bright {as opposed to the true fun kiddy brights} and yeah, 'interesting' in my pattern choices.

I do need to take some more photos again though... I'm running out again!


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are both some lovely Mistra you are certainly a whiz and grunge

    ReplyDelete