Thursday 29 October 2009

A LO Share and some Cards...

I created this one and only LO for October's Cyber Crop @ Home and Scrapped, Kerri challenged us to create a LO using a tree and one of a few quote choices, I knew exactly what I wanted to use and say!

Isn't that tree FAB! It's from Dusty Attic, they have great designs and are really well priced. I was going to have a big shop there this week but the hubby decided he had to have a new PC Game, poor boy hasn't had one for months and months so I can't really deny him that treat! I can wait another week... just! hehehe!


I also created some cards... I don't do cards, well so I keep saying... but I have to say now - these are such FUN! Susanne from 3 Angels Scrapping challenged us to use something old but never used... of which I had a treasure trove of things. So I grabbed these Chatterbox Layered Stickers that I have no idea why I bought, teamed them up with some Doodlebug Glitter Cardstock that I bought on my 1st trip to Melbourne years ago, and some L'il Davis PP from LC's days and some Scenic Route paper I'd not touched since I bought... they were all made for each other!






So I've been making these cards using Pagemaps Card Sketchs while the mojo it low and during the week... just these little creative things to keep me doing something when the boys go and play together. I've made another 4 after this, all sorts of sizes and still have PP left to play with, good value!

I have created a few more LO's the last couple of weeks, but they are under wraps atm for Totally Addicted to Sketch and for Boutique Creations, will share when they've been released!

Saturday I'm off scrapping at a 12 hour Halloween Crop at Tomorrow's Memories, will be a fun fun day! Hopefully the mojo follows along and joins in the fun also!

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missy Moo,

    About time I actually left a comment instead of just lurking, huh? :) First, that LO is STUNNING, just love that tree and YOU are looking fabulous too. I know exactly where you're coming from with the cards, but they do kind of grow on you... just keep playing around and you'll find your groove with them. I'm still trying to do exactly that but enjoying the process too. Yours look lovely, great mix of fresh and funky xx

    ReplyDelete