Wednesday 9 December 2009

More 3AS bits...

This month I got to set the challenge at 3AS; this is my LO for it. We're focussing on family, summer and the holidays this month so my challenge was set around family quirks, because we each have them! Pop over and see what it's all about, why not join in - there's fab prizes up for grabs!


This week was also our sketch week {I like sketch week} LOL! This is the sketch from So Sketchy.

And here is my LO based on it. This month I am working with Dream Street "Nostalgic" papers. Not something I would normally grab for myself... but the colours/patterns are very me and I've had a lot of fun with them so far.


And I made another one, because it was fun!


So, it's been a month as 3AS DT already and it's gone so fast, they say time flies when you're having fun and it's true, I am enjoying myself there without a doubt!

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment