Monday 7 June 2010

3 Layouts to Share...

I've had a lovely weekend, Friday night I went cropping at Inspired Crafts as I do with Tina every 1st Friday, Evana came along as well and we all had such a wonderful night. Not that I scrapped much... I started one LO and gave up on that... then managed to finish this one. All I needed was to play with some Dusty Attic to get my groove happening! I love the Picket Fence Borders... and the French Flourishes... wasn't too sure about this Lamp-Post, but now I've used it and got the colours working well I'm in love with that as well.

I've added these oh so cute Prima flowers, what fabulous colours! Popped a Tattered Angels calling card in there... yummy! And you can't have vintage happening without a touch of Chan's Crochet Trims in there!



Saturday I was invited to join Tomorrow's Memories at Scrapbook Central for a Collections Trade Night... the purpose being to have Julie from Collections show us all the tricks of the trade and create a heap of store samples! I had the best fun working as a team to create as many pieces as well could... we made backdrops and heaps of spools, so if you're in Bassendean one day pop on in to TM's and check out our handywork! It was such a pleasure to meet Julie {I swear I'm the only person in Perth who hadn't}. I was also rapt to run into Kath & Jane who I met at the Chookscraps Retreat I went on in March.

So yesterday I was determined to finish 2 LO's I've been 'sitting on' waiting titles. I've had these for ages waiting.


Mmmmmm - French Flourish...


Yeah, not the most ingenious of titles but nothing else was happening... and they are finally finished.

More Dusty Attic deliciousness!


So today is a public holiday here in the west... taking advantage and catching up on more 'relaxing' LOL!!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So much going on in that first LO.....utterly spectacular Mis!

    ReplyDelete