Tuesday 3 August 2010

Love [this kid] Always

and I do... he might be a teenager but I'm not seeing the teen angst yet {thank you god in heaven}, I see a child who cant do enough to make me happy, I get hugs and I love you's and he does anything I ask of him, and fluffs over me when I'm worn out and tired... love him SO much!

These papers were in the Red Earth August Mini Kit... and I almost tried to not use them. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED them... but the patterns were so lovely I didn't want to cover them up. So I realised I didn't have to... I cut the patterns out instead. I am SO in love with the Dragon... and Kel thinks he's a bit cool as well!




I also love this shot of Kel! The original in colour was a bit washed out, but with the Lightroom Filter it came out a treat!

I was inspired by the 'wrinkly corners' some fab US girls have been using on their LO's... so had to play. As always mine's a bit rougher and not so refined, but it was FUN!

The Dusty Chipboard was inked, then embossed in places with Ranger Antiquites Embossing Powder in Verdigris, UTEE'd and then sprayed with Pirates Plunder Gold MoonShadow Mist.

Red Earth Mini Kit: 7 Gypsies Papers, 7 Gypsies Key & Cream/Jute Ric Rac.

Red Earth: Jenni Bowlin Pin, Cardstock, Carolee's Adorn It Alpha Stickers

From my Stash: Dusty Attic Scroll #3 {Trimmed}, Dusty Attic Words, 7 Gypsies Card, Muslin, Collections Label, Metal Buttons, Tim Holtz Journal Ticket



Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The dragon is so cool, all that fiddly cutting was so worth it! Such a great page Mistra.

    ReplyDelete