Tuesday 3 August 2010

Kellan... again!

LOL... lots of Kel for once, poor child has been neglected scrap wise lately in my need for girly and MORE on a LO... but the break has done me well I think, I've had the best fun creating boy themed LO's!

So I have my Dusty Attic hat on now LOL! This is a simple clean one. I kept trying to add more too it, but I like the simplicity... like having that Dusty Attic Skeleton Clock standing out and framing the pic.




I have used some 7 Gypsies Paper {this one is available at Tomorrow's Memories}, and Dusty Attic Mini Fleur de Lis, Skeleton Clock Face {from their new release} and a couple of custom cut pieces. I loved the the Mini Fleur de Lis fitted in beautifully with the PP!!

I have used various techniques here... all involving inks, distress paints, UTEE, Glimmer Mists etc. The Skeleton Clock has some Fusible Film applied to the reverse to create the holographic coloured effect, I am LOVING using the Fusible Film under these clock faces, match made in Mistra heaven!

If you're hunting down some Dusty Attic goodness, Dusty Attic have a retailers list on their Ning site here. If you are having trouble trying to find some internationally, nag your favourite scrap shop to contact Dusty!! Also remember that a lot of the Australian stores will ship internationally as well, just pop them an email and see what they can arrange for you.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment