Sunday 19 September 2010

Scrapping away...

I've been playing at Red Earth's CC this weekend... we may only be new, but we've got some good challenges happening!

This is mine... naturally a flower challenge... LOVE my flowers!!


I used the oh so girly sweet Girls Paperie papers and embies as well as some 7 Gygpsies PP for this, love them so much but rarely get a chance to play with them.


And I snuck another challenge in there while Helen wasn't looking, she hasn't caught me yet hehehe, the benefit of a 2 hour time difference LOL!! This was to be inspired by Simon & Garfunkel's "Feeling Groovy"... I've been humming and singing it all day...

This uses some new Prima, from the Annalee range and new 7 Gypsies Conservatory PP's... and more yumola Dusty!


And I did this last night... using mmmm yummy new BoBunny Cambridge papers, and heaps of Dusty bits!!



That's all for now... hoping I get Susanne's card challenge done tomorrow... and whatever evil challenge Helen has up her sleeve!!

If you're looking for some challenge fun, pop on over to Red Earth and check out the Cyber Crop Forum... would love to see you there!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment