Monday 20 December 2010

Best of Times

Mojo has felt so low the last couple of weeks, it shows... but I have finally completed some work.  

This is one of my favourite pics from the H&S Retreat, myself, Kim, Angie & Susanne on the beach at Manning Point.  Such a lovely outing and I adored the wild waves at this beach... the breeze that rejuvenates and blows the cobwebs away.  Miss it just thinking of it!


I have used some gorgeous new Dusty Attic corners here... they reminded me of the waves and breeze, just perfect.
The chippy has been inked, dabbed with some paint and luminarte daubers, sprayed with glimmermist and then stickled.



Other products: Paper Loft and Kaiser PP's, KandCo Decorative Matt, BoBunny Trim, Prima Trim, Websters Bloomers, Kaiser Bling, Prima Flowers, TPC Studio Metal Accents, MayaRoad, Jenni Bowlin & Heidi Grace Pins.


Take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's good to capture little moments - great pic and beautiful LO - just love all your little details - going to look into some of those goodies at the shop in the New Year.
    Have a happy Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with our photo! So much yumminess on this LO, Mis!

    ReplyDelete