Monday 20 December 2010

Make Life an Adventure...

My feral nephews {but I love 'em}, aren't they the cutest though.  Both so different, so alive and so smart... likely too smart for their own good!!  Love this pic mum took of them, up a tree like kids should be!



This chippy was inked, painted, misted, then UTEE'd with Clear as well as an Iridescent Green, then dabbed with some Luminarte Daubers, sprayed with glimmermist while the UTEE was hot, and also some Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder added... I just love that the DA chippy can handle all those treatments and still hold together perfectly, because there are times I need to keep adding and adding until it's just the way I want it too look!




I have used: BoBunny Cambridge Papers, Dusty Attic Tribal Swirl, Websters Card, 7 Gypsies & Tim Holtz Metal Cogs, Carolee's Alpha Stickers and BabyFace Cuttlebug Font. 

Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sigh.... Mistra this is just super stunning, I love the detail you have created, I hope you and the family had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope to catch up again in 2011

    ReplyDelete