Saturday 1 January 2011

Nev

Finally was able to get another layout completed using the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers that Helen sent me [last year... yikes, and yet she still loves me], this time I decided to use this months sketch from Stuck?! Sketches as well.  Red Earth Scrapping is a sponsor of this wonderful sketch blog, why not check them out!  One of the monthly challenges at Red is always one of the Stuck?! sketches, giving you 2 chances to win something special if you create and then load to both Red & Stuck?!, sweet deal hey!





So anyways... it's simply styled, but the paper doesn't need much, actually I HAVE to get more of the damasky/doily background one, it's my fave from the range and it packs a punch!

These papers are available at Red Earth, also the flowers and pom pom trim.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. fabulous page mistra i bought some of this range at red too and love it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I knew you'd like this range ;)
    This is another gorgeous page Missy, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning LO Mistra, love what you are doing with these papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, love the colours and your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout! You did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sensational page .. one of my fave colour combos red, black & white ..... love it !!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete