Sunday 20 March 2011

This [is me]

Red Earth Scrapping have a Cyber Crop on this weekend... you've still got time to join in and play!  There's great challenges all based around the inspiring women in our lives for International Women's month.

My challenge was to scrap ourselves, the one who we never think of... but one day, we'll all be some kind of inspiration to someone!  The real challenge was to journal our good points... that part was hard!!


I used some of the gorgeous new BoBunny Gabrielle papers, plus matching rubons {oh they go on so well}, layered chipboard accents {they're glittery so I couldn't resist}, one of my FAVE Dusty Attic Scroll Borders, always stunning Zva Bling {seriously in love with their pearl and crystal accents}, Pink Paislee Artisan Elements and one of the gorgeous Pink Paislee Anthology Flowers {I tucked some stamens in there to give them a different look}, Prima and Green Tara paper roses, Prima Pebbles and a gorgeous vintage doily from my friend Heather!


Portrait Photo: Gabby Lewis

Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* just so beautiful Mistra, you have such talent!!

    ReplyDelete