Sunday 12 June 2011

She Inspires Me: Inspired by... Evana

Last fortnight it was Evana's turn to be our challenge inspiration at Dusty Attic.  She'd doesn't have to try hard, she has always inspired me... and in more ways then just her scrapping style.
I lifted one of the layouts she was creating on one of our first 'scrap dates' together.  She just threw together this gorgeous embie cluster with wings and a mini Dusty Frame and I loved it... 


I have chosen to follow Evana's gentler style... with her cool colour palette's highlighted with Pearl paint and black hints here and there.  I would have sewn as well but my machine needs thread, and I have none LOL!!


I am loving these Inspired By... Challenges so much, and am learning and trying new things.  If you're looking for inspiration, why not pop on over to Dusty Attic and check it out!  There's a new Sketch each month and a new Inspired By challenge each fortnight!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment