Sunday 12 June 2011

The Canary Cage

This is one of my mum's favourite photos of her childhood... and I love it too, because she loves it.  I've called it the Canary Cage because I know that whenever mum says "the one of me with the Canary Cage" I know exactly the photo she means!



I felt these Pink Paislee papers were perfect for this... actually I think they are perfect for a great many things, they are fast becoming one of my favourite paper manufacturers!!

I have trimmed down one of the Dusty Attic Baroque Frames to fit the photo here {the medium frame trims perfectly to fit a 5x7 photo!}, and hidden under all the flowers are some the Dusty Attic Pots.



I've also used Green Tara Paper Roses, some Kaiser Blooms, Tim Holtz Label Holder, and crochet trim from Chan's Doilies.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment