Sunday 4 September 2011

True Beauty

These are the original photos of the ones I edited earlier... how stunning is that little Blue Wren!


It's a simple style LO, I wanted those photos to shine!  



I used Dusty Attic barb wire {Barb Wire DA0154} to match the wire in the images.  This was painted white and then swiped with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge Distress ink, sprayed with Pearl Glimmermist to blend the paint and ink.




Love these new clouds {Clouds #2 DA0601} from Dusty Attic.  I love the trend of the puffy clouds, but that 'cartooney' style doesn't match my style... these wispy ones are just perfect for me!! They were painted white then swiped with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks, sprayed to blend and then dried, and inked again to build up the tones.


These leaves here are a cool new product from Prima - Resistant Canvas.  I love all things that resist and these are fabulous!  I swiped them with Tim Holtz Bundled Sage and Pumice Stone Distress Inks and then sprayed them with Pearl Glimmermist to blend the ink and let the resist show through.  The only thing with them is... they are adhesive, but the adhesive doesn't let go so much on these.  I played some more later and just left the backing on, saves all sorts of dramas, however the frayed edges look great for this LO, so I figure it was meant to be.  Knowing my luck they actually aren't supposed to be self adhesive and the carrier sheet is meant to be permanent LOL!

Papers used here are My Minds Eye and Sassafrass Lass - both are the reverse images.  I have also used Kaiser Posies, Collections Tags & Words, Prima Alpha Stickers, a Websters Pin and some vintage shell buttons.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment