Friday 22 February 2013

Best Friend - Donna Salazar Designs

 [click the image for a larger view]

Hi everyone! Natasha and I have been playing together again... this time I chose the papers.  Natasha said "lets play with colours different to our norm"... and in walked Fun and Funky!!  And they lived up to their name... they were FUN!


This is the sketch we used, from Scrapfriends, we loved the arty look of it - so many possibilities!


I used some of the new Alphas from GCD and inked them with Mix'd Media Inx Chox.


I used some of Donna's Sprockets and left them raw, and simply dry brushed some white gesso over them and the rest of the page.  I feel it helps all those bold colours and patterns blend together beautifully.


I cut a little tag from Canvas to add Kel and Coco's names and tied them onto the photo with Baker's Twine to match the stitching I have used on the layout.

Thanks for stopping by!

mistrabutterfly.blogspot.com

Products used:

Patterned Papers:
GCD Studios Fun and Funky - This Way, Recycle, Funky Tie, Fun Scallop, Fun Clouds

Chipboard:
Want2Scrap Alphabet Chipboard Stickers - Fun and Funky

Medium:
Jo Sonya White Gesso

Other:
Handmade Halo Dew Drop
Black German Scrap
Baker's Twine
Want2Scrap Canvas
Pink Paislee Crepe
KCo Tape

Sketch:
Scrapfriends.com.au



1 comment:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous and love the gungyness of it :)

    ReplyDelete