Friday 15 February 2013

The Two of Us - Donna Salazar Designs

[click on the image for a larger view]

Hi beautiful people!!  Today I have a layout to share with you of my hubby and I {I know, 2 photos in the same month... we're lucky to get 2 a year!}  I was playing around with an app on my phone and loved this cyan filter, which was a great match for some of Donna's new papers!   


I have made some wild roses using Donna's Rose Creations dies, and some cute little flowers with the Bitty Blossoms dies.  I've clustered them with ruffle layers, vintage lace, crocheted doilies, resin flowers and a sweet tulle bow.


Donna's new alphas from GCD are just the right size, and have uppercase as well as lowercase in the pack.


I've used some little chit chat stickers to create some journaling, and inked the edges with Driftwood Mix'd Media Inx Chox.  Alternatively you could print your journaling onto card stock and trim to individual words to get the same look, and have the exact words you need.



Thanks for visiting, until next time - take care of you!


www.mistrabutterfly.blogspot.com


Products used:

Patterned Paper:
GCD Studios Family Jeans Houndstooth
GCD Studios Fun and Funky Fun Scallops, Funky Dots

Flowers:
Handmade Halo Resin Roses
Recollections Resin Roses

Ink:
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx Chox - Driftwood

Punches:
Martha Stewart - Bubble Bath, Doily Lace Trim

Dies:
Spellbinders Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms

Tools/Machines:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur

Other:
GCD Studios Family Jeans Alphabet Chipboard Stickers
Crochet Doily, Trim
Bakers Twin
DMC Perle Embroidery Thread
Chit Chat Stickers

3 comments: