Monday 31 March 2008

ATC's - Fly Be Free

Here are the latest ATC's I have done with the gorgeous gals at SharonManning.com, the theme was Winged Things and I've tried to do something funky... not really achieved it, but had a play with some techniques Popcorn showed me and had fun.

One technique was the credit card technique, which I could get nothing to look like how Popcorn does it, but was happy with the pink/silver metallic effect on the background. Then I got my hands dirty... yes, I did... and burnished the ancient silver butterflies, I know they might be daggy now but I still love them! And then off course cut sik with the kindy glitz. Dragged out some funky fibres and wove them in the background... this is 'supposed' to represent the freedom from the cocoon and the flittery flight of the butterfly aka Fly Be Free... rofl, I did say supposed to!! And then added heaps of bling... coz I love bling!

1 comment: