Wednesday 9 April 2008

Found this on Moni's Blog... just a bit of fun, I've had to comment in green though some is soooo not me... well I think so anyway... OMG and the paragraph about being flaky... I imagine my friends are soooo nodding their heads!!



What Mistra Terrelle Means



You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. {true... }

You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.  {well most times... unless html coding comes into it... man I hate that!!}

You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! {well not anyone..}

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.   {Hmm not sure, pretty easy going, but yeah can get revved up pretty quick}

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.  {except scrapbooking and estimating... }

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. {hehehe so true}

You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong. {rofl suave and sexy... woteva}

You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know. {yeah right, I wish... how to win friends and influence people is something I've not read!!}

You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.  {well maybe they should get out of my way then hey?}

You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. {hmmm nah, life is life... it is what it is... now where the heck did I pick that saying up from... it's the 2nd time I've said it this week, but I do like it}

You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.  {nope... I like home, travelled too much when I was young I think}

You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.
{hmmm well until I met Darren yes... }

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.  {rofl... I wish, sounds like fun}

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.  {am I, surely not?  I don't think so}

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.  {nah... so not me... well not now anyway... grin}

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.  {Yes... yes I do, and it shits me when I don't get it!!}

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. {confident yes... aggressive no, well i don't think I am}

You have the classic "Type A" personality. {and that is?}

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.  {well I try to... people can be fun!}

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. {yes, hate rocking boats, they make you seasick}

At times, you can be a little flaky {oh don't I know it} and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.  {See Chelle... I can pull it together apparently... grin... one day we'll see it}

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. {yes... flow is good... so long as it's flowing my way}

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. {yes... until I've been crossed and then nope!!}

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. {most times yes... although I seriously doubt people wonder what my secret is}

No comments:

Post a Comment