Sunday 10 May 2009

LO shares... about time!

Sorry it's been so long... had a few busy days... a few to many down days... lots of reading days, not much scrapping days! LOL... all sorts of things!

Finally have some LO's to share with you all:


SBS 7 for SW. Was trying some new bits {as in trying to be a little more eclectic in my choices}


Another SBS for SW I've done...


And another one... wow I did have some updating to do!



A quick one protesting this stupid woman feeding all the feral cats in the area... no wonder they don't go away! This is only about 1/2 the cats that were out on this day... not happy Jan!!



Me... being 40; no it didn't hurt... I still don't feel 40, maybe it will hurt later!



Little Lily, she looks so sweet and ladylike here...


Dags and his best mate.


And that's about it! I'm 4 weeks behind on my 52Q Tags, best get a wiggle on with them... and today have just finished the next SBS for SW girls, which I'll share over at MaDscrapping when it's done... and yes I'll get the others loaded soon as well. Just been slack lately, but hey... I'm allowed! LOL!!


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment