Thursday 13 August 2009

I created pretties...

and we know how I love pretties!!

I am so happy with how this turned out... of course nothing like what I had imagined, but sometimes projects have their own minds and call to be decorated 'their' way and not mine!



Isn't that birdy sooo cute!



If you like it, go check out Scraptivate... that's where I got mine from. It's a Twiddleybitz Hanging Bird Cage, they have Pedestal Styles as well... my lovely friend Jen made one of the Pedestal ones, she's such an inspiration with her OTP creations... she see's things in amazing ways! In fact... everything to create this I bought at Scraptivate... hmmm guess where Missy spends her money!


I never thought I'd be able to create an effective Shabby Chic style... but really it's just 'grunge' in Pastels. Now to try it on a layout one day!

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment