Saturday 29 August 2009

My 1st Mixed Media Art Canvas

Instead of doing the grocery shopping, housework, baking and rearranging our bedroom like a good little Mis... I created this. Much much much more fun!!

Unfortunately though, now the shopping, housework, baking and rearranging our bedroom still needs to be done... sometime...

Do you like?? Isn't the little nicho for the bird gorgeous? And isn't that sweet little bird so cute in her happy nest! I've been hoarding it {the nicho} for months knowing I had to create a bird nest from it, but not quite knowing where to start - today I got the alcohol inks out and finally decorated it. Can't wait to do another one.



















Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love the canvas beautiful work

    karen H

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG! - It is beautiful Miss!
    And you thought you would need some help - I THINK NOT !!!

    I luv it xxx

    ReplyDelete