Monday 15 November 2010

Red Earth Challenge

I created yesterday... this for my monthly challenge over at Red Earth Scrapping, it's felt so long since I've done a 'boy' layout, and for once I'm quite satisfied with a layout that is missing bling and flowers {thank goodness for shimmers and cogs}!

Just some everyday pics of Kel & Coco... and one of his toy dogs!

I was inspired by the whole Steampunk melding of wings and cogs etc... thought why not try blending the cogs in with some of the fabulous tribal chippies that Kel loves, personally I love the effect... not steampunk {maybe steam-tribal?! LOL}, still pretty cool in my eyes!!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mistra! Just found your blog..ummm..could I possibly print out all your layouts and just COPY them? LOL..I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!! I saw a glimpse of it on the Dusty Attic gallery but i could spend the whole night going through your blog. Actually..I did do that! LOL..I simply love what you do. I think my style is similar. It looks like you spend time on your layouts like I do! Ok..Following you now just to keep up with your wonderful creations. Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete