Saturday 17 December 2011

Angels

I love that quote: "Friends are kisses blown to us by Angels", just right for these two gorgeous girls, Michelle and Evana, who have warmed my heart, bring me laughter and who inspire me every day!

This layout was such fun to create, yummy new Dusty, gorgeous papers by Donna Salazar and Pion Design, hand made flowers, hand stitching, lace, denim... all those good things!!


The large paper flower was hand made using the Spellbinders Rose Creations Die by Donna Salazar using some Antiquities and Spring in Bloom offcuts and then smooched with SmoochSpritz Caramel Latte.  The little fabric one was an altered Prima one I pulled apart and added some denim and a rhinestone brad... because I could LOL!


A closeup of one of the hand made flowers, ala Mis style {aka Dodgy}!  I sprinkled these with some Fairy Dust Glitter which you can just see in the photo... LOVE this glitter, I was covered in it for days, so was Coco!!






Mmmm new Dusty Attic Chipboard, this one of my newest faves - Corner Flourish #2


This was painted in Unbleached Titanium paint then sprayed with SmoochSpritz {yes, I am LOVING these mists} and then inked with some Mix'd Media Inx, yummy!  Oh I so love these flowing Dusty Corners... they are perfect!!




You can just see in the background there one of the Shadow Flowers, this is another one of Donna Salazar Designs dies, it's fabulous!  In the packaging it doesn't look terribly exciting, but it's one of the those shapes that is a perfect background design, nice and subtle, soft and flowing, it's a fave already.  I'm so glad I bought it!!

Products used:
Dusty Attic Corner Flourish #2
Green Tara Lace 2.5cm L2850W
Donna Salazar for GCD Studios - Antiquities and Spring In Bloom 8x8 Paper Pads
Pion Design - Studio of Memories PP, Small Leaves
Coredinations Cardstock
ZVA Creative Bling Leaf Flourish & Pearl Flourish
Prima Flowers
Kay's Creative Butterfly
German Scrap
Websters Sparkler
Delish Designs Brad
Various Trinkets, Denim and Lace Offcuts, Floss


Mediums used:
Clearsnap SmoochSpritz by Donna Salazar - Caramel Latte
Clearsnap SmoochSpritz by Donna Salazar - Tea Party
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar - Chiffon


Tools used:
Donna Salazar for Spellbinders - Rose Creations Die
Donna Salazar for Spellbinders - Shadow Flowers Die
Martha Stewart Punch - Doily Border Trim
Martha Stewart Punch -


Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment