Tuesday 6 December 2011

Our Kel

So fun to scrap baby photos with 'new' stuff!  This is Kel about 14 years ago, wow, they grow so fast!!

I have held onto this Basic Grey paper forever, loved it and have been waiting for just the right photo, which happened to be and old one!


I am so pleased that I managed to leave so much SPACE on here, unheard of for me, but it's all it needed!


I have used:
Dusty Attic Clouds
Dusty Attic Typewriter Font
Green Tara Silver Spray
Prima and Kaiser Flowers
Prima Trim
Authentique Word Stickers
Antique Netting {from Michelle}
Prima Stamps


Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

Product Links: 



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Missy and the white space is perfect, yay for you LOL! Gorgeous as always. The netting softens and whole thing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth the wait, Mistra! A lovely calm layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is just soo beautiful! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete