Sunday 31 March 2013

Bliss - Green Tara



Hi again!!  Today I have a layout of my god-daughter to share.  She lives 8 hours away from us now, thankfully Facebook helps me stay in touch, and allows me to grab photos of her to continue to scrap for her album I started when she was a child.  I loved this sepia image of her, doing a little modelling for a local vintage clothing store. 


I have used gorgeous white Wild Rose and Heirloom flowers here to freshen up the sepia in these Bo Bunny papers, and also some Light Brown 2cm Roses that were just the perfect colour!

I love to use the flat White Petals to layer and tuck in under clusters and underneath layers, they simply extend the clusters and help add some softness to edges.


I have added some ribbon layers, under and over the photo.  Some Natural Jute, Coloured Jute and pretty Off White Lace.  Just little snippets can add a lot of impact.  

I only had a tiny bit of the Round Silver Diamante Trim left, so have cut it into singular sections and used it as sweet 'blingy' embellishments!  I love that they match the centre of the Wild Rose so well!

I've cut some butterflies out of canvas with the Spellbinders Wonderful Wings Die, sprayed them lightly with some watered down Dusty in Colour Mountain Meadow Paint.  The fabulous Bling is from Want 2 Scrap and are made to perfectly fit the Wonderful Wings dies!


Thanks for stopping by!

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png



Green Tara Products used:

White 6.5cm Silk and Organza Heirloom Flower XF9213Wh
White Wild Rose Silk and Organza Flower XF9318Wh
Light Brown 2cm Roses FDR006LB
White Cherry Blossoms FLC22Wh
5cm White Petals PFLP07
12mm Round Silver Diamante Trim RBY36
2cm Off White Lace L2895OW
38mm Natural Jute Ribbon RB17Nat38
25mm White Coloured Jute Ribbon RB407Wh


Other Products used:

Patterned Papers:
Bo Bunny Et Cetera

Chipboard:
Dusty Attic ATC Frame
GCD Chipboard Alphabet Stickers

Colour:
Dusty in Colour Acrylic Paint - Mountain Meadow, Alabaster
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx Chox - Midnight, Sparrow
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Patina

Other:
Prima Clear Epoxy Stickers
White Tag



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the softness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, just gorgeous, I love the feminine feel about the page and those flowers and trim look lovely.

    ReplyDelete