Wednesday 20 February 2008

Last weekend I had a day of scrapping with my girlfriends! This time we had few more than our usual "Scrappi Dais" clan... we had Jules, Chrissie and Cath join us! They are members of Scrap'n'Crazy, but I was fortunate too get to know them well last year when I was joining in the crops at TSS!! Was a wonderful day, it's always wonderful to spend time with friends, forget any day to day problems and just have a day of laughter!!

So here is what I managed to complete. This one of my dad {obviously coz it says 'dad' lol}!! But I'm pretty sure it's the only time I've scrapped him by himself... and a recent photo as well. So I must do more or I'll look back and surely regret it.

I have used some Sassafras Lass Starry Night offcuts, some Kaiser Reminisce offcuts, some BG offcut... have used up lots of fave bits on this one! Also my fave at them moment... the Kraft Shipping tags!!

This is of course my gorgeous neice Lily, she's just such a doll! Love her to bits!!


For this one I used some Kaiser Reminisce again {my latest FAVE paper, love everything about it}, some Kaiser Fozz Felt, Prima Flowers, MM Glitter Box bits, MM Journal sheet {LOVING these atm as well} and lotsa bling!!


This is another entry for my What make me me album... Fave Perfume. So naturally I have 4!!

And being girly it HAD to use papers from the Autumn Leaves French Twist collection, some Prima Crystal Swirls and lots of flowers!! And don't you just LOVE the Basic Grey Wilma Chipboard Alpha's I used for the "Parfum"... was perfect!!




This is my mini album I did for the MaDs Newsletter... was my turn to do something as the DT girls have had a little break. Talk about last minute... I started the day before the newsletter went out and finished as I was working on the newsletter!! But I am totally rapt with it. There's better detail of it on the MaDs Blog.



It uses Sassafras Lass Starry Night papers, Buzz and Bloom Chipboards {another new FAVE product} and HEAPS of Buttons and Bling!!


This Sunday I'm off scrapping at Sharon Manning's "Ranch", can't wait to see her again... and Jen and Char and Cath and meet some new peoples... will be a fun day. Although I must get organised and get some photos together to scrap!!


And THEN... it's only a few more weeks until the ScrapBoxx Retreat! I'm going with Chelle, Cath and Gail {who is coming all the way from TSV}... maybe Karen if we can twist her arm a little more... AND my KarenM from Melbourne is coming {well I hope she still is... fingers crossed re the looking after the kids scenario}, so I'm getting a little huge lot excited about now!! After all this life will slow down a little and then there's the lead up to another HUGE event for me... going to Brissy and meeting Vicki in June!! What a year it's going to be hey!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Fabulous layouts - I think that's the first one I've seen with your Dad!

    The boxx retreat sounds like a whole lot of fun and I can't wait for June!!!

    No, the pool isn't heated. ;( HAHAHA

    Luv

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO's Mistra

    and just coz i know you wil want to do this.. you've been tagged. Go to my blog to see the details :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy little scrapper you are!

    Beautiful work Mis - the mini album is AB FAB.....love it!!!

    ReplyDelete