Thursday 28 February 2008

Connect

Another word done tonight... with a migraine to boot. Had an idea in my head and had to run with it! Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam" with Binary Code overlay... 2 worlds apart, but both a means to seeking "connection". The pasts need for connection with God and and our form of connection with the modern world! This one is a simple digital composition done in PSE, I couldn't think how to do it traditionally and I like the contrast of such an amazing and historic peice of art, melded and reproduced with todays technology.






Edited to add: Darn it, just realised Jen used the same pic for hers... sorry dear! Hope you don't mind!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mistra....great minds think alike Lol... well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Mistra.. simple yet very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My!! Mistra... I love what you're doing with the ATC's and word layouts. Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete