Sunday 2 November 2008

Soooo nice...


to not be dizzy... the tablets are working in combating the dizziness, I'm fuzzy and tired... but at least I can cope with that!! It's 12:30 and I got up 3 hours ago {had a great sleep in, thanks to the effects of codeine last night... the migraine I was fighting all day needed a kick up the butt} and so far I've not needed any tablets, although I'm starting to get a little loopy now... but that's ok, the tablets will help.


Thanks everyone who has emailed, commented and asked after me, it means so much to know that there are friends out there who understand and are there for me!! I'm feeling much more positive now... we'll likely find I need glasses or something stupid like that!

It's also soooooo nice to be scrapping again {thanks to Pagemaps, the valium of the scrapping world} I loved her November sketches and have used 2 already. This one below and another I've saved for an Aussie Blog story.

But look... I got the boy thing happening... and happening fun as well, I've been finding it hard but I think these pics of Kel really helped getting the mojo going again. So love this kid, he really needs to do drama I think!!


For this one I have used: PageMaps Sketch, Bazzill, Kaiser Grunge & Extreme PP's, Collections Chipboard Alphas, Tim Holtz Grungeboard {Skull, Arrows & Corner}, Riff Raff Chipboard Cogs, Collage Press Journal Tape, 7 Gypsies Stickers, Jenni Bowlin Ticket, Metalic Tape, Golden Paints {Iridescent Stainless Steel & Micaceous Iron Oxide}, Plaid FolkArt Paint {Metallic Antique Copper} and much turns of a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I am soooo
o in love with the Golden Paints. Track em down and grab some for yourself, you won't be sorry!!


I did this one a couple of weeks ago. I love it... I love this pic of Dags, love the filter I used on it {not that I remember what one it was as usual}, really happy with the outcome and had such fun creating it! I still don't like getting messy, but when playing with distressing fluids and inks and doing this style stuff... I actually love it, because it's supposed to be messy!




I have used: Bazzill, Kaiser Military PP {loving Kaiser boy stuff atm}, Hand Rusted PP, Fabrics, Emphera {thanks to Red Velvet}, Collections Chipboard Branches, American Crafts Thickers {Felt}, Collections Clock & Word, Kraft Tag, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Tsuienko {sp?} Walnut Inks, Golden Paint {Iridescent Bronze} and my Bug to Emboss again!

So... that's the weekend so far, have done nothing but do some washing, scrap, chat and have a nanna nap {well if you can call laying down rabbling onto my loopy son for an hour a nap}... we've had a good weekend though Kel and I... Dags was at work yesterday and today is in recovery mode {ie more nanna napping} so we've not seen much of him... well I've not... Kel stole him last night... but I enjoy listening to them giggle over silly internet things and games and movies, both warped as each other!!

So... off to scrap some more while I have the energy and the time!!

Take care of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you getting back to your normal self Mistra and the LO's are great...hugs xx

    ReplyDelete