Sunday 15 March 2009

Up to Date with 52Q again...

The Last Brave Thing I Did?

I simplified it to Brave? Because I'm not, brave that is... I'll avoid rather than stand-up, unless backed into a corner... and you don't want to back me into a corner!!

A simple one this time, have used Glimmermists and MoonGlows, old Text, Fancy Pants RubOn, AC Thickers, HS Bling





Fave Movies that Inspire {Creatively}

This was hard as I don't generally get all revved up to scrap while watching a movie... but there are elements of some movies I'll think of when scrapping...

I have used: Glimmermists and MoonGlows, Carolees Alpha Stickers, AC Thickers, HS Stamp, Prima Bling, Collections Branch and Dove






Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful rich colours you are using on your 52 book. I am not brave either, I get a big adrenalin rush at the crises, and colpase afterwards!!!
    Movies inspire me more on teh subject of Human Spirit rather than creativity...Forrest Gump, Shawshank Redemption...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still behind. I think it's been about a month since I was at my scrapping desk. Hoping to head down there today!

    ReplyDelete