Monday 30 November 2009

More Christmas Treats @ 3AS

My last projects using the yummy Crate Paper North Pole Range! I have had fun with these...

Santa's Knee was created as a technique feature - mine being distressing, naturally! What I'm going to pull out of my hat next month I have no idea, LOL, might have to go learn something!! ;-) Click on the pic to go right to the gallery where I have the how to's and what's on it list. This is my favourite LO of mine for a long time... love it!


Xmas Kind of Day was created for the fun of it! A bit different than my usual style, but I had a lot of fun creating it, Kel loves it and there's something about it that I love as well... I think it could be the kid in the photo - even though he's pushing those boundaries as far as he can at the moment, I adore this child of mine, especially when I get the "I Love You" look! {Yes, he has me wrapped around his little finger...}


So... tomorrow, I set my 1st challenge at 3AS. Only a LOT excited about that... is that sad, I mean it's not like I haven't set a challenge before, but still that excitement factor is there! There's prizes up for grabs as well so come have a see what I set, have a play and you could win something yummy!! And I'm excited about our 12 Days of Christmas starting tomorrow... so much happening all at once, love love love it!!


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment