Monday 9 November 2009

Sweet Treats

Here's my first official 3 Angels Scrapping DT Layout... woohooo!

This week we worked with this Sketch from PageMaps. Such a nice start as I LOVE sketches, makes life so nice and easy, especially when working with new papers.



Our theme this month is... Christmas! I was sent papers from Crate Paper's North Pole range. So here's my version of the sketch:


with close ups of course:



Go have a see at all our work here, our gallery will be updated with new yummies each week! I'm having such fun already there, Jo & Rosy, the fabulous DT Team and our sweet members are all such lovely people... I'm so grateful to be made to feel so welcome!

Next month the uber talented Susan Longman joins the team creatively as well, can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve for us!


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment: