Sunday 29 November 2009

November CC @ Home&Scrapped

I have been scrapping up a storm this weekend! The challenges set this month over at Home & Scrapped have been perfect fuel for the MOJO!

This one is set by Josie, an evil timed card challenge and I'm sure she could hear the groans coming in from all over Aust... but I did it! 6 matched Christmas Cards in under 30 minutes... I did them in 25 and that included pic & upload time... I was the bomb {we'll not look at the fact they are dead simple though okies}



and then I read the instructions which said NO RED AND GREEN - oops, somedays the coffee just doesn't kick in quick enough! Hence Take 2:


This is for Heathers Sketch Challenge. Heather does fantabulous sketches, they always inspire me.


This is Joy's Challenge, which was a mixed challenge; bit of this, bit of that, some of that thrown in kind of thing. I used the kit I won at Tomorrow's Memories to scrap the pics of myself, Jules & Chrissie there. They are not really my kind of paper, but I had FUN with it... those stickers are fun fun fun to use!! This one is growing on me now, it's fun anyway and that reflects the time we had there together!


This next one was a doozy, set by our Jewels. We had a sketch to work from and had to incorporate 5 different colours and some exotic papers. So I dragged out the circle cutters, water spray and edge distresser and made a plethora of circles and made Angie's Flowers!


This was the first challenge of the weekend set by Mary, a Title Challenge: to be inspired by "Forever and Ever"... so my brain thinks washing, I am so obviously not a romantic! But I think the freedom given with this first challenge is what really got the mojo flowing... we've all scrapped up a storm this weekend, so great to see!


I've also done a LO for the December Challenge I am setting at 3AS, you'll all need your quirky hat for that one ;-) plus I've made a couple of things for the upcoming 3AS 12 Days of Christmas, the whole DT will be creating little ideas for Christmas Gifts and Decorations so pop on over if you need some ideas... I know there will be some great ones! And I finally made my SS pressie for Home&Scrapped, but I really like it so my SS'ee might not get it now... LOL!!

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment