Tuesday 3 November 2009

Over the Top!!



I received this from my new online scrap friend Kim, thanks muchly for the award.

Here are the rules of this award:
  • You can only use ONE word!!!
  • Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
  • Alert them that you have given them this award!
  • HAVE FUN!!!


1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Fun
4. Your father? Grumpy
5. Your fave food? Pasta

6. Your dream last night? Centipedes
7. Your fave drink? Sarsaparilla
8. Your dream/goal? Freedom
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? Cockroaches
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Free
13. Where you were last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Thin
15. Muffins? Banana

16. Wish List Item? Camera
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Quote
19. What are you wearing? Dress
20. Your TV? LCD

21. Your Pets? 3
22. Friends? Always
23. Your Life? Content
24. Your Mood? Restless
25. Missing Someone? No

26. Vehicle? Cerato
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your fave store? Ikea
29. Your fave color? Pink
30. Last time you laughed? Lunch

31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? Lisa
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails regularly? Jules
35. Fave place to eat? Mum's

Ok, so now the hard part... giving out more awards, choosing just 5 is harder than I thought!! So it comes down to these girls, each of them hold a special place in my heart for various reasons.

Lisa
KarenB
Donna
KarenM
VickiB


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mistra,
    Thanks for the cute award :) I've answered the questions and passed on the loving to five new people xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you give me an award.. how cool.. I don't do anything on my blog.. although I should.. ok so I will get to this and pass it on..

    ReplyDelete