Sunday 8 July 2012

Donna Salazar's "30 in 30"...

Donna has just finished up her 30 Projects in 30 Days e-Classes... but it's not too late to sign up and learn some amazing things from her.  She is such an inspiration, a fantastic teacher and so much fun to listen too!!   

See below for all the details and classes... there's something for everyone and you'll be sure to learn so many fabulous tips and tricks!!


30in30
30 e-Classes for $100 OR
$5 per class
 
It isn't too late to join in!!!

All 30 mini e-Classes have been loaded to the Girlie Grunge site and are ready for your viewing pleasure! Once you sign up for one of these e-Classes or for the MEGA class you'll have access for 12 months!

In every class you will have a pdf with photos and detailed written instructions PLUS either a technique video OR a narrated slide show presentation with large photos and more instruction.

Sign-up and Sign-in are on the same page. 
$5 Mini e-Classes OR $100 for ALL 30!
Day 1 
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to use the "Compatible" Crafty Chronicle Vol3 images, Botanique papers and Art Gone Wild stamps with my Spellbinder dies.

Day30
Day 30
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create an inky-painty-wrinkly-decoupage background.
 
More Classes...
Day 2
In this mini e-Class I'll show you some of my favorite ways to use Smooch Spritz on different Mediums.
 
Day 6
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to make any stamp into a inking or spritzing mask using Scrap Happy Sheer Glue.
 
Day 10
In this mini e-Class I'll show you several different ways to create a color wash on canvas Plus how I put this layout together.
 
Day 14
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how you can use embossing as a resist, then double up your embossing for a totally unique look... PLUS how I put this project together.
Day18
Day 18
In this mini e-Class I'll show you several different ways to create glitterfied embellishments for your projects as well as how I put this project together.
Day 22
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create metal embellies and metal looking embellishments using Spellbinder dies and lots of inky-painty stuff from my Clearsnap line of products.
Day 26
In this mini e-Class I'll show you several different die cutting techniques with my Creative Book Pages Two set as well as how I put this project together.
Day3
Day 3
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create this adorable 3-D fairy on a champagne cork (inspired by my friend Cheryl)
 
Day 7
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create this awesome box with a sliding drawer from 2 pieces of 12x12 cardboard and decoupage materials.
 
Day 11
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create this beautiful blossom headband (or hair flower)
 
Day 15
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create this mixed media background with stamps, spritz, emboss & paint, PLUS how I put the project together.
 
Day 19
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create this mixed media necklace using canvas, paper, die cuts and lotsa inky stuff.
 
Day 23
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to do some creative gift wrapping by making a girlie grunge gift bag using The Crafty Chronicle.
 
Day 27
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to use acetate and cardboard to make a unique window hanging art piece.
Day 4
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how you can create an awesome crackled background with glue and paint!
 
Day 8
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how you can create your own paper doilies using crocheted doilies and a die cutting machine.
 
Day 12
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how you can create your one of my favorite techniques for creating a shabby distressed wood looking background... plus how I put the layout together.
 
Day16
Day 16
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create a "batik-like" background on watercolor paper plus how I put the layout together.
 
Day 20
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create a masked background, embossed image, and detailed die cut using the same die as well as how I put this project together.
Day 24
In this mini e-Class I'll show you a couple different ways to do image transfer to canvas as well as how I put this project together.
Day28
Day 28
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create a boat load of stamped images from one stamp inking as well as how I put this project together.
Day5
Day 5
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create a 3 dimensional decoupage image.
 
Day 9
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create a faux cigar box from a Zutter Cover-All... Plus how I embellished it.
 
Day 13
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create the mixed media background AND how to make this fun an poofy skirt for the paper doll.
 
Day 17
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create a cascading cardboard mini album or interactive element for a wallhanging or scrapbook project using my Creative Book Pages dies.
 
Day 21
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create an impressed lace canvas Cover-All using lace, canvas and a die cutting machine, plus how I embellished this project.
 
Day 25
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to create impressed doily images onto denim using a die cutting machine.
 
Day29
Day 29
In this mini e-Class I'll show you how to make this covered notebook with a tie enclosure.
 
Join us anytime!!!
Enrollment for these classes will be open all summer long. Take one class or a few classes... OR you can take all 30 for a $50 discount... 
it's like getting 10 classes for FREE! 

If you can't take any of the classes now you can still join the Girlie Grunge site for FREE. You'll be able to join our monthly challenges, browse through the gallery, upload your own Girlie Grunge projects, check out the tutorials and enter to win some of our freebie giveaways. 
Become a Girlie Grunge Member HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment