Friday 13 July 2012

Everyday Blessings {Mini Reverse Canvas} - The Dusty Attic

Another of my mini canvas stash completed... with more gorgeous Dusty Attic mini's!!


The background of the canvas was 'flooded' with glass finish medium, not quite as stunning as Linda Baldock's real resin flooded canvases but I love the subtle effect of the glass finish!


I have used:

Dusty Attic Chipboard
Birds Nests #1
Grass Cluster #1
Mini Birds #1
Mini Branches

Other:
Green Tara Roses
Authentique Diction Stickers
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stains
Papier Glass Finish
Mix'd Media Inx
Crackle Accents


Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely! I love the bird nest hidden away in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is great. I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details. And the minis. Thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete