Sunday 29 July 2012

Glitter - Donna Salazar Designs {Circle Scrapbook}

Hi everyone!  As you know Donna had a cool 'circle scrapbook' idea for us girls, and this month I was to create a layout for Natasha.  She wanted us to scrap ourselves and here is my creation!


I have used one of my favourite papers from the Botanique line, I LOVE the glittered image on this one.

I have created some wild roses using Donna's Rose Creations Dies.  I have a tutorial for these here.


I used one of the quotes from Donna's Crafty Chronicle as my title... I'm a glitter girl!!


The tags were spritzed with Wild Berries Smooch Spritz.  The reverse of one of the little tags has some of the nicknames Natasha calls me.


I cut some hearts and a butterfly from Want 2 Scrap Canvas and stained them with Wisteria and Jasmine Mix'd Media Inx.


And {proudly} I was brave and stamped directly onto the layout and created a background for my photo placement!   I used Donna's Swirly Doos and Branch stamps to mimic the design on the patterned paper and also stamped a tag with her Dear Sir stamp.


I stamped the Swirly Doos in Pewter MMI and the Branch in Wisteria MMI, then while the ink was still wet sprinkled it with some hot set glue powder, activated this with a heat gun and then sprinkled the image with Sugar Shimmer Fairy Dust Glitter.   I love the effect!


Thanks for stopping by, take care and be true to you!

www.mistrabutterfly.blogspot.com


Product List

Patterned Paper:
GCD Studios Botanique - Magical, Comfy
GCD Studios Crafty Chronicle - Vol. 3

Flowers:
Dusty in Bloom - Bridal Veil

Bling:
Want 2 Scrap - Wonderful Wings

Stamps:
Art Gone Wild - Dear Sir, Swirly Doos, Branch

Ink:
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Pewter, Wisteria, Jasmine

Colour:
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - Wild Berries

Glitter:
Clearsnap Fairy Dust - Sugar Shimmer

Medium:
Alison Ellis Hot Set Glue Powder

Dies:
Spellbinders - Rose Creations, Wonderful Wings

Tools/Machines:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Zutter Distrezz-It-All

Other:
Want 2 Scrap 7x7 Canvas
Green Tara Lace
Collections Tickets, Butterflies
Tulle, Tags
Pink Paislee Mist-a-bles Scallop Trim
American Crafts Alphas

Adhesive:
Scrapbook Adhesives - Crafty Power Tape, Foam Squares, Foam Tape
Helmar Tiger Grip

3 comments:

  1. HI.. oh this is really beautiful. so pretty, and feminine, and I love the closeups of this magnificent layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Mistra. Di xo

    ReplyDelete