Thursday 18 April 2013

Beautiful - Dusty Attic


Hi everyone!  Today I have a layout to share with you of my beautiful ma... she's a special one this one.  Beautiful inside and out, always there for all of us with her logic and unselfish giving.  When I grow up I want to be just like her!  

I have used some of the new release Dusty on this, one of my favourites from the release, the small Elegant Flourish.  I couldn't wait to use it and while creating this layout I knew it would be perfect!  Jen has also release mini Script ABC Set which matches her mini words, so now we can make our own words or add to the exisiting ones!  


I've also used some of the sweet new Dusty Roses.  These are available in so many wonderful vintage colours and 2 sizes - 1cm and 1.5cm



The chippy was simply painted white and then accented with some Luminarte Silks in Opal, it gives it a delicate soft shimmer.



I've added layers and layers of ruffles and lace, some of my handmade flowers, some resin flowers and also a lovely Green Tara Primula and Diamante Trim.


Thanks for visiting, until next time - take care of you!



 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful.. a heartfelt creation and wonderful tribute to your Mum!

    ReplyDelete