Monday 13 May 2013

Art Deco ATC - The Dusty Attic



 Hi everyone!  This month our ATC Theme at Dusty Attic is "Art Deco".  I love Art Deco style, those smooth stylised lines and bold colours, all those fabulous things that encompass all that is the 20's/30's.  I didn't have much in my stash that was perfectly art deco, these chippy pieces are a little more art noveau, but the image is perfect Art Deco, how fabulous is it!!



I have inked the base frame with black ink and painted the name plate with Mountain Meadow Paint then edged and highlighted with Liquid Gold Leaf and Black ink, then glossed it all up with Dusty's Clear Gloss Varnish.


Dusty Attic Products used:

ATC Frame #4
Nameplate #6
Dusty in Colour Clear Gloss Varnish
Dusty in Colour Mountain Meadow





 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: