Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunshine - Green Tara

Hi lovelies!  Today I have a little bit of sunshine to share with you.  The theme for my blog this year is sunflowers, to help bring a little shine to my life, but somehow they are also making into my scraproom, which is a great thing!!


I snapped a photo of one of my 'fake' sunflowers and popped it on Instagram and thought why not scrap it.  I love this deep yellow and thought it would make a fun change in colour to scrap.

When looking through my Green Tara stash I found this rather 'out there' wired orange organza ribbon with green and yellow flowers, and knew right away I had to use it for this layout, isn't it fabulous!!  Softened with a sweet bow of white polka dot organza it really has become a wonderful feature on my page.


I have layered some 10cm Petals which I have trimmed in half first, White Petals, Gardenias and sweet little Yellow Roses to create a couple of sweet bouquets of flowers!   The Petals have very quickly become a new favourite of mine, proving that nothing in scrapping truly is 'old', everything can be used again in different ways, a great product is always a great product!


I've also tucked in some velvet leaves to add a little more luxury and some sweet little bows.  These bows are ready made and are soooo iddy tiny, I couldn't tie them that small myself if I tried!


Thanks for visiting today... I hope this has brought a little bit of sunshine your way also!

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Green Tara Products used:

10cm Petals, Daffodil Yellow FDS023DY
White Petals PFLP13
Apple Blossoms, White FDV044Wh
1cm Roses, White FDR001Wh
1.5cm Roses, Gold FDR003Go
3cm Velvet Leaves, Green XL266Gr
38mm Organa Flower Wire Edged Ribbon,  Orange/Green/Yellow RB326OGY
38mm Polka Dot Organza, White RBB221Wh
2cm Bows, White BOWWH



1 comment: