Saturday 22 June 2013

"In the Pink" Mannequin - Green Tara

Hi again!  Today I have still another OTP piece to share with you... I've been having the best fun!


I have had this mannequin form for years!  It's just a little papier mache one, and last year I managed to gesso it... and then it sat there until last week, and she finally got painted and dressed!!

I painted her by putting some paint into a spray bottle and diluting it with water, then I sprayed her from the top and let the colour run down.  I've done a few coats with different dilutions of paint to water which gave different colour weights.



And then I dressed her!  The Pearl Trim strands made a perfect necklace, with a trimmed piece from the Silver Diamante Trim at her throat.


She has a double layered Tulle skirt, overlayed with 5cm and 8.5cm Lace and a big Polka Dot Organza Ribbon bow as a bustle.  And then she has a gorgeous bouquet of Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystals and Roses clustered around a beautiful Satin Rosette at both her waist and feet!



Green Tara Products used:

Flowers:
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres, 2cm, Pale Pink - SDPPS60
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres, 3cm, Pale Pink - SDPPL60
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres, 3cm, Rose - SDRoL60
Roses, 2cm, Pale Pink - FDR006PP
Satin Rosette, Dark Rose - XF9330DR

Trims:
3mm Pearl Trim, Pale Pink - RBKPPP
100mm Tulle, White - RB163Wh
5cm Lace, White - L2864W
8.5cm Lace, Off White - L2898OW
38mm Polka Dot Organza, Pink - RBB221P

Other Products used:
Jo Sonya Gesso
Dusty in Colour Acrylic Paint
Papier Mache Mannequin





 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment